Over the last 50 years we have been manufacturing custom hand inserted stators. Windings has experience with various motor types including but not limited to: brushless DC (BLDC), AC induction and switch reluctance motors (SRM). End applications include high speed and high temperature system requirements.
- Typical wire gauges used: 18AWG- 43AWG with numerous insulation options
- Coil winding of round wire, rectangular wire and Litz wire
- Encapsulation of stators with multiple material options
- Precision machining and assembly into housings
- Can manufacture custom stators from .5″ to 30″ (762 mm) in diameter and up to 2,000 pounds (892 kg)