For over 50 years, we have been manufacturing custom hand-inserted stators. We have experience with various motor types including but not limited to: Brushless DC (BLDC), AC induction and Switch Reluctance Motors (SRM). End applications include high-speed and high-temperature system requirements.
- Typical wire gauges used: 18AWG- 43AWG with numerous insulation options
- Coil winding of round wire, rectangular wire and Litz wire
- Encapsulation of stators with multiple material options
- Precision machining and assembly into housings
- Can manufacture custom stators from .5″ to 30″ (762 mm) in diameter and up to 2,000 pounds (892 kg)