ESOP Culture – Employee Ownership
What does it mean to be an Employee Owner at Windings?
- We know it’s OK to take risks,
- We know it’s OK to make mistakes, as long as we learn from them,
- We focus on our internal and external customers,
- As owners, we take responsibility and find solutions,
- We share in the risks and the rewards,
- Your voice will be heard – speak up!
- We understand the customer needs,
- We value continuous improvement and innovation,
- We understand how we contribute to the success of our company,
- We seek out and value the opinions of others,
- We will do what is right, and fight for the customer.